Been too long, having a typical road side spicy food. I remember my trip to Pune where we all friends had Misal Pav. It was yummy, hot and spicy misal garnished with onions, coriander, chivda. All I did headed towards my kitchen and started preparing the dish for all.
- 1 cup usal
- 1 cup chopped coriander , onion , tomato and lasun sev
- 2 lemons
- 6 piece pav.
- 1 tsp.- jeers, ghati masala, turmeric , garlic, red chili powder.
- Pinch of hing and salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Take a vessel, add oil, heat it, add cumin seeds, garlic, onion and cook till brown.
- Then add tomato, turmeric, ghati masala, salt, red chilli powder and cook till oil separate.
- Now add water, usal and give 2 whistles.
- Then pour the usal into a bowl, add drops of lemon, handful of sev and garnish with onions.
- Do not put lemon while cooking.
- Cook on a medium flame.
- Put layer of sev first then usal on top
- It can be eaten with a vada +pav + thesa.This is how we had during our trip.